Canvas Mono Line Isolator/DI
The Canvas Mono is a Direct Box/Line Isolator designed to remove any resistance between you and your audience by giving a pristine sonic foundation to build your masterpiece upon. From houses of worship to the dive bar downtown, Canvas Mono is built to be the performance tool that goes wherever you are making your music.
Canvas Mono is a Passive Line Isolator (LI) and Direct Injection (DI) device that converts your unbalanced signal into a balanced signal for interfacing properly with your recording interface or mixer at front-of-house. If you’re using an amp-in-a-box (DSP Guitar Rig), like our ACS1, or running an acoustic or bass guitar directly, then the Canvas Mono is your new bridge to the front-of-house. The Canvas Mono packs everything you need from a DI/LI into a standard pedal-sized enclosure designed to look great right on top of your board.
- D.I./L.I.: Choose between DI or LI (Out for DI, In for LI)
- -15 dB Pad Switch
- GND Lift: Isolates the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present
- Converts ¼” unbalanced input to XLR balanced output
- Sum switch turns the Thru channel into a second input when engaged, allowing stereo input signals to be summed to the XLR output
- Custom wound transformers for low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and full frequency response
Free Shipping Over $50
Any order over $50 recevies freeshipping!