Casio CT-S1000V 61 Key Vocal Synthesizer
A Vocalist You Can Play, an Instrument That Changes the Concept of Playing
A vocalist that sings at the touch of a key . . . The CT-S1000V is an instrument that redefines the concept of a keyboard and how it’s played. At its core is Casio’s new Vocal Synthesis technology, which lets you go beyond conventional playing, opening up new creative possibilities and freedom of musical expression. Capture that moment of inspiration in real time and enjoy a unique musical experience.
Vocal Synthesis – Technology That Allows an Instrument to Find Its Voice
Hear your own lyrics sung as you play the melody on the keyboard. The CT-S1000V is a completely new kind of electronic musical instrument. Using Casio’s unique Vocal Synthesis sound source technology, it takes lyrics from your smart device and—using one of the range of built-in vocal tones—lets you play the vocal line using the keyboard. The CT-S1000V is not a conventional synthesizer or keyboard, nor is it a simple production device. It opens up possibilities for unprecedented freedom and creativity in vocal performances.
A Keyboard Instrument That Can Sing as Intuitively as You Can Hum
The CT-S1000V lets you bring vocals to your performance as intuitively as if you were humming them. As you play the keyboard, the words of the lyrics are sung in sequence to create a vocal line. Not limited to a specific melody for your vocal, you’re free to get inspired as you experiment with different musical ideas. You can also change the voice tone, add and tweak effects in real time while playing, and generally get creative with your performance. More than just another sound source, the CT-S1000V is truly a musical instrument with as yet undiscovered musical possibilities.
- 243 built-in rhythms plus 50 user rhythms and auto accompaniment programs in a range of styles that allow a single player to create ensemble performances.
- Arpeggiator: Automatically generate chord arpeggios and other musical phrases.
- Touch Response: Control the intensity of notes played for richly expressive playing.
- Layer: Combine two separate tones together for broader performance possibilities.
- Split: Divide the keyboard into left and right sections each with a different tone.
- Metronome: Useful for both practice and playing.
- Registration: Save up to 64 presets (16 banks of 4 presets) containing various settings including tone, rhythm and more.
- MIDI Recorder: Record and playback your performances.
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Smoothly bend the pitch of notes up or down.
- MIDI Controller: Use the keyboard as a full-featured MIDI controller for other MIDI equipment.
- MIDI Clock Sync: Send/Receive MIDI clock data to sync tempo with other MIDI equipment.
- Phones Jack: Tuck yourself away from the world around you as you play.
- Strap Pin: Attach a guitar strap and play without a keyboard stand or desk.
- Wireless MIDI and Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10): Connect to your smart device via Bluetooth®.
Free Shipping Over $50
Any order over $50 recevies freeshipping!